Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2015

C is not very verbose about his feelings

Chris tends to be really non-verbal about his feelings. I mean you would swear our texts were between two not very friendly roommates. I guess it makes it all the more... well special when he mixes it up a bit.
My texts from today:
C: Did you pay the gas bill?
Me: yes, two weeks ago.
C: Did you need money?
Me: nah I'm good.
C: Just in case you forget, I love you.
Me, speechless.

C: Don't make a big deal of it. It was a message for the dog.

Me: asshole
C: Make reservations, K. I miss you.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my Jamie... just when you think awe how sweet he had to say don't make a big deal out of it... I think he meant it for you ... Have a really great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet, he loves you very much.

    ReplyDelete